I think the most frequent question I have been asked about Ben is how are Jake and Olivia doing with him. Well, Jake is the best helper. He does everything I ask of him with Ben and he does it well. Otherwise, he pretty much ignores him with the expection of a sweet kiss every once in a while. Olivia is also a great helper. She wants to help all the time and I mean all the time. She loves to touch him always telling me he is so soft. She loves kissing him, hugging him, stroking him, and being just as close to him as possible. She loves to hold him and wants to carry him around the house. She doesn't understand why we won't let her take care of him by herself. If you saw the way she takes care of her baby dolls you would totally understand. (Did you know a baby doll bounces great when thrown down a flight of stairs?) Have the three of them made the adjustment? I think we are well on our way.
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment