Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Wonder Duo



Here they are, the Wonder Duo soon to be the Wonder Trio. We trick-or-treated back in the old neighborhood on Via Marlin between rain showers and by the time we were done going around the block both kids were yawning and ready for bed. For those of you who know old Herb from Via Marlin, his house looks so different now with the new owners who by the way gave out multiple handfuls of candy as they were trying to close up for the night. The kids really scored. Olivia thought Halloween in kindergarten was pretty cool and Jacob was Jacob. He didn't eat anything at his class party because he ate too much at lunch and didn't want to ruin trick-or-treating. Sometimes I think he is a little old man trapped in a 7 year olds body. Did I mention that Jacob is very upset that he has to be 18 years old to vote? He thinks this is totally unfair. I told him to write to his senator, but instead he has settled for going to the polls with Josh to help him fill out his ballot. Perhaps another history teacher in the making?



1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Jacob seriously cracks me up! Where does he come up with these things... And I just love that pose he is doing - seriously Im dying!!!