I love these small moments in life. Ones where it hasn't cost a bunch of money or time to make each other happy. First, we picked our pumpkins with extra care. Then, we waited and waited for it to be close enough to Halloween to carve them. Finally, it is the day before Halloween and we can carve them. The kids made designs, Mom and Dad cut open the top, and the squishiness began. What a sweet time in life; just enjoying each other. I feel so blessed during these small moments in life.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Small Moments
I love these small moments in life. Ones where it hasn't cost a bunch of money or time to make each other happy. First, we picked our pumpkins with extra care. Then, we waited and waited for it to be close enough to Halloween to carve them. Finally, it is the day before Halloween and we can carve them. The kids made designs, Mom and Dad cut open the top, and the squishiness began. What a sweet time in life; just enjoying each other. I feel so blessed during these small moments in life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Im so bummed we bought pumpkins and never got around to carving them - just too busy :(
We had to put the date on the calendar to set time aside to make sure it happened. Although, Olivia asked us every 5 minutes if it was time to carve them yet.
Post a Comment